Home » , » Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 Manual is Available Now

Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 Manual is Available Now

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 | 9:38 PM

The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 Manual aka user guide is available now. You can get the manual directly at samsung official website. The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 is dual sim phone with GSM / HSDPA network. It comes with 5.0 inches Capacitive touchscreen display and equipped with 8 MP camera. The smartphone powered by Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor and runs on Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system. The phone available  8 GB internal storage, 1 GB of RAM and support for expandable memory up to 64 GB.

Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082
Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082
The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 user manual very important because provides many information about how to operating this phone. For example about how to using internet, contacts and messages. Then about maps phone settings guide, phone layout, using menus and troubleshooting problem. The manual has 121 pages with file size of 17.01 MB. It's support in english language and devided into 10 section.

Table of contents for Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 user manual as follows:
  • Getting started
  • Basics
  • Communication
  • Web & network
  • Media
  • Application & media stores
  • Utilities
  • Travel & local
  • Settings
  • Troubleshooting
Downlaod the Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 manual / user guide here
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. your manual - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger